50. That awesome writer moment when you type “The End.”
49. That awesome writer moment when you reread something you just wrote and it’s like reading something somebody else wrote, and you wonder where the hell it came from.
48. That thankful writer moment when you get the kids to bed and you FINALLY get to sit your ass down and write.
47. That sad writer moment when you discover that a character you’ve grown to really like/love . . . has to die.
46. That awesome writer moment when you realize that what you are writing is bigger than you, is coming from some place beyond you, and you are but a vestibule for the creative workings of the Universe to materialize. . . . When that Universal truth comes to you as a gift to be shared through your talent, humbly, a light for others to see themselves…
View original post 1,023 more words